Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Amazing

Amazing, Remarkable, Astounding, Wonderful!  Those are just a few words to describe Kian.  His strength is incredible!  Once again, he endured an enormous amount of pain, poking and prodding today and came out on top. 

The plastic surgeon was able to suture up his wound today.  I can't even begin to describe the things they had to do to make this happen, but it is a lot and Kian was able to take it like a champ!

You would never know this sleeping angel had been through so much today!  What a fighter!  Thank God!

3 comments:

  1. I prayed as soon as I saw your last post. We sure do worship an amazing God! Thanks for the quick update!

    Praying Kian home!
    Emily Loveall (for Matt & Andrew too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little boy is so special and so precious...our little hero...Kian!
    So looking forward to meeting him!
    Sending lots of prayers from Naples to Miami!
    love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what an amazing little boy!!!
    Love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete