Kaia
Koen
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Home
Home. What a wonderful, comforting word. Home. A place where the Moss family will be all together very soon. You heard right! We are scheduled to be discharged tomorrow!!!!! I can hardly believe it myself. We still have a few things to take care of, but if all goes well we will be heading home tomorrow afternoon. We can't wait!!! Please pray that the last few things fall into place and that we can finally bring Kian home. After 4 1/2 months we are ready to be together as a family in our home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh My Gosh that is the best news I have heard in a very long time...I am so happy for you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Katie
May God answer all our prayers and bring you all home safely tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteDanielle- what an answer to prayer! I am so excited for you and your family. Like I have said before, Andrew and I have been praying for Mrs. Danielle's baby Kian, that he could go home with his Mommy & Daddy and now it is happening. We are all just so excited for you! Praise the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteOnce you are home and settled, I would love to bring Andrew by to meet Kian- the little boy he has been praying for! No hurry though (and only if we are all healthy)!!!!
Again, so happy for you three (and your extended family)! Praise to the Lord the Almighty!
Love,
Emily (for the Lovealls)
PS- Matt wanted me to tell you he is also very excited for you all! :)
Danielle,
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you and your family! I have been praying for your baby and you and zach! I will keep the prayer going your way! If you need anything, let me know!!
Love,
Kate
HOOOOORAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!.....LOVE YOU KIAN!!!!NANNA CHICHI
ReplyDeleteThis has been my prayer for you from the beginning! I am so happy for you! Now you will have a chance to be a real family! I will continue to pray for your family! May you be blessed with a worry-free summer!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janine Espinosa
tears in my eyes this morning. love you, JUlie
ReplyDeleteThis is the best news ever!! I can't keep the smile off of my face.
ReplyDelete-Cassy
I am literally crying with excitement and want to shout from the rooftops WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!! Best news I've heard since the mixing of peanut butter and chocolate!!! I pray that all goes well and that your have a safe trip back HOME HOME HOME!! Hurray!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! I can't believe the day is finally arrived! Enjoy every moment and get a great nights sleep in your OWN bed!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the best news ever!!!!! our families have been reading your blog and praying daily! this is the best news ever! congrats :)
ReplyDeletelove the mugaveros, smirnovs and chambers
So thrilled to hear the incredible news!!! I hope this day was everything you dreamed of. God has answered all of our prayers. Kian truly is a precious blessing. I can't wait to meet the little fighter!
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Maribeth
So exciting you get to be in your own surroundings! What a happy day! Praying all goes well and you get to bring him home!
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Melissa and Dennis
What amazing news! The power of prayer is incredible and proof here that not only is Kian a tremendously strong little boy, but God has heard our prayers :) I'm so happy for you to come home! I would love to meet Kian! Take care of yourself and enjoy EVERY moment!
ReplyDeleteso excited for you all! i think of you all everyday! Yea Baby Kian got to meet his puppy dog...ps i LOVE the smiley pic of Kian, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo Happy and overjoyed at this news!!! May there be many years of happiness in your home for the 3 of you!!! xoxoxoxxoxooxo
ReplyDelete