Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you daddy's out there! We hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

As expected, Father's Day is another very tough day. But we are so thankful for the one Father's Day that Kian was with us. I feel very blessed to have an loving husband that is an amazing father. Zach was the most loving & caring father to Kian and I cherish the memories I have of watching them together.

Kian loved his daddy so much! One memory that sticks out to me is every time Zach would come home from work/school, Kian would smile, squeal and kick his feet the second he saw him come up the stairs. So adorable!




Today Kian is celebrating Father's Day with his Heavenly Father and we know he is so loved and cared for! We love you Kian!

6 comments:

  1. I hope the day went as well as it could have. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you both so very much on Father's Day. Lit a candle for Angel Kian and asked him to watch over his mommy and daddy always.
    Sheila and Neil
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog today as I was looking at some info about my niece's heart defect. Evelyn "Evie" Rose and her twin Gavin were born in 2007, Evie had a single ventricle and was missing her pulmonary artery. She joined your little Kian in heaven on Easter Sunday this year, I find comfort knowing she is free of all her Earthly bonds, and I wish peace to you and your family. Here is my sister and brother in law's blog if you would like to see. God Bless - Uncle David

    http://legendarytwins.blogspot.com/2011/05/easter-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, Thank you for sharing your niece with us. Both of the twins are absolutely adorable! I am so sorry for your family's loss and will keep you all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Zach and Danielle,

    I'm not much of a crier, but your blog brought tears to my eyes. As a father to a 4 year old and a 18 month old I can only vaguely imagine what you have been through. My heart and love goes out to you and I know that Kian was loved for the brief time that he was here on earth. From his photos he really looked like a happy, wonderful, lovely person.

    Sent with love,

    Eric

    ReplyDelete