Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kian Zachary earned his angel wings on February 8, 2011 around 6:50AM.  We are so proud of how amazing and strong our little fighter was.  We know that he is now in Jesus' arms healed and healthy and is suffering no more.  Please pray for us, we miss Kian so much!

23 comments:

  1. Dear Zack and Danielle..wish I could take away your sorrow ,Kian has and will forever be in our lives , he has taught me about courage, being strong, and to love, he has brought joy to all that have seen his picture at the school.HE WILL BE REMEMBERED ALWAYS AND HE WILL BE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS...KIAN, nanna chichi,umcle rick,mikey steven and jessica love you and always will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, Richie, Shelbi, and RilieFebruary 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM

    Kian touched so many lives!! His adorable smile and fighting spirit will never be forgotten! He was blessed with the most wonderful parents who fought as hard as humanly possible for his well being. Rest easy knowing you gave him everything you could give. You have inspired us all with your strength, courage, and love!! God be with you in the days ahead and know that Kian is smiling in His arms. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle,
    I can't even imagine what you guys are going through right now. You have been awesome parents to that little guy. I am so glad that you got to have him in your lives for 1 year. He will live in your hearts forever!! May God bless your family and heal your wounds.
    Love,
    Jessica & Cecil Riner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus is holding him close with perfect love. Bless you Zach and Danielle.

    Joanne Jenuleson (friend of Nicole)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, I just hear the news. I'm so sorry for your loss. We'll miss the little guy. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    -Margie from MCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle and Zack,I am not sure there are any words that I can say to bring comfort to you at this time. Kian will be missed by many people. Even though he was only here for a short time he taught so many of us so much about life, love, courage, and perseverance. you both have so much strength and courage and gave Kian a lifetime worth of love and devotion. may God bless you and guide you through this difficult time.
    You are missed Kian, thank you for coming to our world and smiling your beautiful smile.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle and Zach,
    Our hearts are so heavy with sadness. Your son was an inspiration to all of us and so many others. What an incredible impact he had on this world!
    Danielle and Zach, you are one of the greatest examples of "love" that we have ever witnessed. Thank you for allowing so many people to feel that amazing power.
    You and your family continue to remain in our thoughts and prayers.
    with love and prayers,
    The Snyder Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle and Zach,
    Words cannot express how sorry we are for your loss. Kian was such an amazing fighter. It always amazed us how strong and positive you and Zach have been this last year. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I came across this poem and I felt it was fitting.
    Love, Liza and Darren

    God saw you were getting tired
    And a cure was not to be,
    So He put His arms around you
    And whispered, "Come With Me."

    With tearful eyes we watched you suffer
    And saw you fade away,
    Although we love you dearly
    We could not make you stay.

    So when we saw you sleeping
    So peaceful from your pain,
    We could not wish you back
    To suffer that way again.

    A golden heart stopped beating
    Your hard-working hands were at rest,
    God broke our hearts to prove to us
    He only takes the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers coming your way from so many that you don't even know :) I have had a sick baby before, and have an idea of what you guys have been enduring. I am certain your little Kian is in Heaven right now, grateful for such loving parents that cared for him so dearly while he was here with us. I hope your family can continue to be strong, as you have been, and let the difficulty of the last year pass quickly and your hearts heal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danielle and Zach...words cannot express how very sorry I am...Kian touched many lives. He was so blessed to have such amazing, strong, loving parents. I pray that your family will find comfort in God and eventually peace. He will be forever in your hearts. Always in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across your blog as I sit at the Stanford guest house the eve of my son's 3rd open heart surgery. My prayers are with you during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a difficult time but I want to let you know that you have made your grandpa proud. I find you have left such great positives to everyone that knew you and have given me reason to tell of two of them.
    I am so proud of your mom and dad who instilled such a fighting spirit and perseverence to battle from the first day. That is a trait that is extremely hard to give to a child.
    I am so proud of the knowledge that you gave to the medical staff at Miami Childrens Hospital and to the staff at Stanford University. Through your noble day to day willingness to give them medical knowledge, you will enrich the lives of countless children in the future. You are a legacy to those individuals who will benefit from your accomplishments. You have given future children a gift that is so invaluable. I am so proud of you to have accomplished that endowment.
    It is time to rest now. You have done enough. I will miss your smile but I will never forget it. Thank you for being my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Danielle and Zach,
    We are so very sorry...
    You guys have exemplified such love, faith, and hope, and we thank you for your testimony. Kian has left such an impact on all of us.
    We continue to lift your family up in prayer, and ask for peace, comfort, and healing.
    Love and prayers,
    the Nelsons

    ReplyDelete
  14. im so sorry for your lost.May God comfort you and your family,in this sadest time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just read about your sweet boy on Paxton's blog.
    I am so very very sorry. His face is one of the sweetest angel faces in heaven now and for every tear you shed may you gain strength and peace.
    Thank you for being his Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Danielle & Zach,

    Words cannot begin to describe how saddened we are, just know that you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you, All our Love,

    Joe & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Moss Family,

    We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. He was such a strong little fighter. May god bless you during this hard time now and in the future. Remember your memories, as your memeories will last a lifetime.

    The Hunt Family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Came over from Paxton's blog. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for Jesus to comfort you and your family.

    Your baby is being rocked by Jesus.

    Blessings and prayers,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kian is home now. May you find peace in the days to come knowing you were hand picked by God to care for this special angel. All my love and prayers for your family~ Kristin

    Heart Poem
    It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you". He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down, and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you, will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work". But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks,"Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies,"Of course you will, I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says "When you are born, your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart". "Enjoy your time with your family, play and laugh everyday." "And when its time to come back to heaven, I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken, just torn between two loves."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Danielle and Zach,

    Your beautiful son and the strength you have shown has touched the lives of more people than you will ever know.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Jo (Julie's sister) and David Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Precious Kian - you will be missed by so many!! We prayed for you and lifted you up to Jesus. Fly with him now with your angel wings. Zach and Daniel, Praying that you continue with your strength and courage and feel the peace that only Jesus can give you now. We will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer as the months go by. Loving you in His name!! Dawn and Rodney

    ReplyDelete
  22. Zach and Danielle,
    We are so sorry for your loss. We cannot imagine what you are going through. Your little angel Kian touched the lives of so many people. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Julie, Tom and Anouk Barber
    (Nurse Ansley Bienvenu from Miami Children's Hospital sends her love.)

    ReplyDelete
  23. God Bless you Danielle, Zach and family. Your little man Kian was an angel on earth and I know he's at peace and happy in God's arms now. May God give you strength and surround you with love during this difficult time.

    Lonna Allen (Traci and Pat's friend)

    ReplyDelete