Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update

Kian had a difficult night last night.  He had a respiratory "episode" and his lungs completely clamped down.  He couldn't breathe and the doctors and nurses had to do a lot of work on him.  As always, God was with Kian and he was so tough and pulled through like a champ. He is recovering today and is very weak.  Please pray for him to gain strength and to gain weight so that he can better handle these "episodes" in the future. (Not that we want any more of them!) 

I will post pictures of Kian soon!  I know that is the best part! :)

4 comments:

  1. We all continue to pray for your precious son. with love and prayers,
    Sheila
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack & Danielle & Kian,
    I just started going to The restoration church and they're alot of people praying for Kian. I miss you guys and praying on a daily basis. Love, Aunt Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart just goes to you all...my thoughts and prayers are with you always!!!!Stay strong!
    Love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Kian is feeling stronger after his episode on Saturday! You all are always in our thoughts and prayers! We miss seeing you at school Danielle!! Can't wait to meet Kian! Much love, Sherri, Richie, Shelbi and Rilie xoxo

    ReplyDelete