Danielle- I just wanted to tell you we pray for you daily. Every time I put Andrew to bed (for nap and for the night) we pray for Mrs. Danielle's baby Kian to get all better. As a mom my heart breaks for what you, Zack and Kian are all going through. I know the Lord will bless you in some way though- I am confident in that. We will continue to pray Kian home! Thank you for the updates and for the sweet pictures of your adorable baby boy!
Danielle-
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you we pray for you daily. Every time I put Andrew to bed (for nap and for the night) we pray for Mrs. Danielle's baby Kian to get all better. As a mom my heart breaks for what you, Zack and Kian are all going through. I know the Lord will bless you in some way though- I am confident in that. We will continue to pray Kian home! Thank you for the updates and for the sweet pictures of your adorable baby boy!