Thank you to everyone for all of the support & prayers. We are so overwhelmed with the love we are receiving!
The Community School family did Jump Rope for Hearts and honored Kian. Here is the poster they made for him. Zach was there and was so touched! Thank you!
God Bless you guys. Kian and both of you are constantly in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteRich and Sheryl Lidgard
How amazing the kindness and love you've been given!! You two are so strong and I am so proud of the courage and faith you both have shown through everything. Kian continues to teach me just how strong one can be no matter how small!! I love you three!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Mia loves her sweetpea!!
All three of you are in my daily prayers. I pray for strength so all of you can continue on your journey. Kian is a little fighter. I know he will continue to get stronger. Hang in there! Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteMaribeth
Hang in there Danielle! As everyone else has said, you all are in my prayers each and every day! I know you are a strong person and Kian is SO lucky to have you has his mommy!! Keep your chin up! xoxo
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Zach continue to believe and trust in the experts as you venture through these difficult times. You will look back on this as a life's lesson to many people forever, you will tell this story many times to Kian and all people around you. Love each other and care for each other as you grow from this. Keep the faith.. Stay Strong..
ReplyDelete