Kian is still having to fight pretty hard right now. So I am writing to ask you all to pray for him. He now has an infection that is really taking a toll on his body. Also, his feeding tube is still not healed and not able to be used. So all the prayer you can send his way would be greatly appreciated. As always, Kian is an amazingly strong fighter! This is just a bump in the road and we know that God is with him. I'll update when Kian has kicked this infection's butt, because we know he will!
I will try to post pictures soon too!
Dear Danielle,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for Kian constantly. Kian is amazing and such a fighter. Please know that we continue to pray for you and Zach also.
love and prayers to you, Miss you...
Sheila
Oh Danielle and Zach...I am sorry your little man is having such a tough time. We are always praying for you guys. Stay strong!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Katie
sending love, prayers, and postive thoughts your way every day! hang in there.
ReplyDeletelove & hugs,
alissa & mark
Stay strong. You are doing great. Know that we are all thinking about you and praying for Kian daily.
ReplyDelete-Cassy and Zack