Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Time of Year & Pictures

This time of year is so much fun. Although it just never gets easier. Isn't it strange how happiness and sadness can be so mixed up inside of you at one time?

I love this time of year with Kaia. Especially as she gets older (but don't want her to get grow up too fast! Lol). We have had made a lot of happy memories in the past month, and we still have Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward to! She brings me such happiness and fills my heart with such love.

And at the same time...this time of year is so difficult. It just never gets any easier. I miss Kian so much it hurts. I think about Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas with him and just wish, with everything in me, he was here with us. Sadness.

I will always cherish every day, especially the holidays, we had with Kian when he was here with us. Remembering them with so much love and a smile. Carrying him in my heart every single day. What fierce love I have for our amazing and strong little boy!

Here are some pictures of our happy and fun times so far this holiday season...


First toenail painting (only sat through big toes, lol)
 
 
Church with daddy
 
 
Thanking our former neighbors for her new shirts and books

 
 
Making pizza at daycare

 
 
This is painful, Kaia in a FSU hat. Lucky she's cute!
 
 
Fall Festival at mommy's school


 
 
Carving a pumpkin with daddy




 
 
Halloween










(Yes, Kaia was pink Minnie and I was red Minnie)

 
 
Zoo



 
 
We all have our "darkness", our difficult times. Praying that we can focus on all of the things we have to be thankful for this holiday season. Praising God for everything. Singing Matt Redman's song, Blessed Be Your Name...
 
 
“Every blessing You pour out I’ll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say Blessed be the name of the Lord!”

1 comment:

  1. My little sweetpea: As I watch your baby sister grow, I know that you are there with her, holding her hand, laughing and playing. Your Mommy and Daddy ache for you every day. I see it in their eyes sometimes and when they smile remembering something wonderful about you. Soon we will remember the day you left us and the sadness will be everywhere. But they are so strong and they are such unbelievable parents and they have so much love inside them to help them along. You are always with us, you are always loved and you are always remembered, every day, always!! Please be our guardian Angel and we will be together again!!.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete