But for now, pictures of what Miss Kaia has been up to. So blessed, so in love! :)
At cousin Mia's softball game...
Eight month pictures. Kaia was sick but I snapped a few anyway because we were behind in pics. So, she's in jammies and didn't cooperate, lol!
Kaia got her ears pierced! Traumatic experience for all of us, but so adorable. :)
First Halloween!
First pumpkin patch!
Nine months pics, can't believe it!
As always, certain times of the year make us miss Kian even more than we do every.single.day. We love to look back and remember the amazing memories we have with our baby boy. These are a few of the pictures from the pumpkin patch that I absolutely love...










LOVE! Great pics. Glad you posted some of Kian, too, I was thinking about those when I saw Kaia's. Miss that sweet boy.
ReplyDeleteZach and Danielle, My husband, Bob, and I are long time friends of the Moss Family. We moved from Naples to LaBelle in 1999, and after a few years lost track of the Mosses. After seeing Zach's name in the newspaper recently, I looked on line expecting to see a picture of him with his basketball team. Instead, I found your blog. I spent quite some time looking at your pictures and reading your notes, my heart aches for you. I am so very sorry that you have lost your precious son, Kian. For a parent, all of life's tribulations pale in comparison to the death of their child. I know that one child can never replace another, but I do believe that opening your heart to love your beautiful daughter, Kaia, will help to heal your broken hearts. I thought you might like this poem that someone sent me a couple of years ago.
ReplyDeleteA Pair of Shoes
I am wearing a pair of shoes.
They are ugly shoes.
Uncomfortable shoes.
I hate my shoes.
Each day I wear them and each day I wish I had another pair.
Some days my shoes hurt so bad that I do not think I can take another step.
Yet, I continue to wear them.
I get funny looks wearing these shoes.
They are looks of sympathy.
I can tell in others eyes they are glad they are my shoes and not theirs.
They never talk about my shoes.
To learn how awful those shoes are might make them uncomfortable.
To truly understand these shoes you must walk in them.
But, once you put them on, you can never take them off.
I now realize I am not the only one who wears these shoes.
There are many pairs in the world.
Some women are like me and ache daily as they try to walk in them.
Some have learned how to walk in them so they don't hurt quite so much.
Some have worn these shoes so long; days will go by before they think how much they hurt.
No woman deserves to wear these shoes.
Yet, because of these shoes I am a stronger woman.
These shoes have given me the strength to face anything.
They have made me who I am.
I will walk forever in the shoes of a woman who has lost a child.
Author Unknown
Bob and I wish you much happiness and healing. You will be in our thoughts as you clebrate Christmas, Kian's birthday, and his Angel-versay in the upcoming months.
Norie Haas
Norie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. Thank you for following our blog. We appreciate your thoughts and kindness!!! (I will show your comment to Zach) :)