To be honest, certain things bring back memories of our pregnancy with Kian (not that these memories are ever far from my mind). These are all wonderful memories, but sometimes difficult too. So I have to admit I was a bit nervous prior to my baby shower. Though like I said, the shower was perfect and everyone made the occasion so special!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! We can't wait for you all to meet Kaia Rae! :)
**Thank you to Rebecca and Lorraine for taking pictures and video at the shower!!


You looked so beautiful and everyone was wonderful!!!Thank you all for coming and making this baby sprinkle so special!!Grandma Mia
ReplyDeleteYou are so loved Danielle! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAw it looks like a lovely event - wish I could have been there to sprinkle you with love. :) you look great in the dress - so cute.
ReplyDelete