Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Six Months

I'm getting bigger every day.
In many ways I'm getting bigger every day.
And I can't wait to see how big I'll be some day.
I'm getting bigger every day!


Ok, first, yes those are lyrics to a kids' song about growing up.  Second, the third line isn't true, that's a little too much excitement about getting bigger! :)

Anyway, we are now six months pregnant!  So exciting!  We have been doing our best to keep up with monthly pictures and boy am I growing quickly.  So far, it is looking like we are going to have one, big healthy girl.  Thank God!

Below are some of the pictures of the bump that is "getting bigger every day". :)











2 comments:

  1. Aw you look great as always & "sooo big". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRANDMA CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!...You look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete