Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gender Reveal

It's a.....................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................

Ok, first let me tell you how we did our gender reveal.  Our families met at my parents house for the big news.  First, we asked each person to hold a card that said either "boy" or "girl", whichever their guess was.


Next, we all went outside for a pinata!  Our nephews and niece took turns swinging at the pinata.  When the pinata finally broke, the color of the candy that fell out revealed the gender!!









Last, we enjoyed some cookie cake and each other's company. 




I'm not sure if it was obvious by the pictures of the candy falling out of the pinata, but just to make it official...It's a....................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................


GIRL!!!

We are so thrilled to add a little girl to our family.  She will be one lucky little girl with her own personal angel, her big brother, watching over her! :)  Zach and I know that Kian is smiling down on us during this special time.  We feel so blessed and loved sharing our gender reveal with our families!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to welcome another niece to the family! :) love the piƱata "gift" from God - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetpea!!! God blessed me with another grandbaby!!!!I am so happy. Now I have to come up with a name for her(sweetpea is taken!.)As soon as I have it, I will let you know and your mommy and daddy too!!. Keep watch over them and her and all of us. You are our guardian angel and grandma loves you so!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete