Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! May your blessing fill your soul, your family/friends fill your hearts and turkey fill your bellies! :)

We are remembering and are so thankful for our special Thanksgiving last year. We cherish the time we were able to spend together as a family. We love you so much Kian!


1 comment:

  1. It was such a peaceful night. I believe I beat Danielle and Zachary in a game of PIN-PON. Your family, Danielle, is so special and so loving.

    Kian, your were so missed. I would have held you and bragged like all the grandmas there and never have let anyone hold you (ok, maybe grandma Mary).Your mommy and daddy are exceptional people and you should be so proud of them as I am! Keep watching over us, keep watching over your mommy and daddy who love you so much and miss you so very, very much. Grandma Maria.

    ReplyDelete