Kaia
Koen
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Update
Thank you to everyone for the messages, texts and calls. The support we continue to receive is such a blessing! Zach and I are both enjoying our first couple weeks of the new school year. Definitely staying busy! :) Friday is my birthday. It is so difficult to celebrate anything, big or small, without Kian. It's hard to enjoy milestones and holidays, they just aren't the same now. Last year for my birthday I had a small cake and took pictures with Kian while we spent time together as a family. Boy do I wish that is what I could do this year! But this year we will go out to dinner with family and spend time with friends this weekend. And I will continue to believe/remember that our little boy is living on in our hearts in everything that we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday!!! I know that Kian will watch over you and Zach on your b-day. We will help you blow out the candles surrounded by those who love you so much!!!You are such a good person and such a great mommy. LOVE YOU ALWAYS, Maria
ReplyDelete