Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One week

It has been one week since Kian earned his angel wings and went to heaven. We miss him so badly. He was the center of our lives and will live on in our hearts forever. Here is a video of Kian that makes us smile and cherish the time we had with him. We love you Kian!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9xcCWPoW24

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet video!
    We are still praying for you...

    Love,
    Emily (for the Lovealls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet...I as always you are in our prayers.
    Love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sweet Friends,

    You are so very much on our hearts. We continue to hold you close, and keep you in our prayers...
    Thank you for sharing this video of your precious Kian.
    Much love,
    the Nelsons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle and Zach,
    Thank you for this wonderful video of Kian, your beautiful, precious son. We are blessed to know you and witness such an amazing love within your family. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
    love you guys,
    Sheila and Neil
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that sweet video, love you, jessica negron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Danielle and Zach,

    We were out of town this past weekend and we are so sorry to have missed Kian's memorial service. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing such a personal video of your little angel. God be with you.

    Your friends,
    Sherri, Richie, Shelbi and Rilie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiny Angel rest your wings,sit with me for awhile. How I long to hold your hand, and see your tender smile. Tiny Angel , look at me, I want this image clear..That I will forget your precious face, is my biggest fear!Tiny Angel can you tell me, why you've gone away? You weren't here for very long...Why is it, you couldn't stay?..Tiny Angel shook his head, :These things I do not know..But I do know that you love me & I that I love you so. Grandma Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know i never knew him in real life but I went to all his benifits close to my house and prayed for him, I am very close friends with Angie, so thats how I knew him and he will defiantly be in mine, and my family members hearts forever!

    ReplyDelete