Kian's memorial service will be on Saturday February 12th at 2PM. The service will be held at North Naples United Methodist Church, 6000 Goodlette Road Naples, FL 34109. Please join us to celebrate our little fighter's amazing life.
In lieu of flowers, we would be pleased to have you support one of the following:
American Heart Heroes www.americanheart.org/heroes
Miami Children’s Hospital www.mchf.org
I have been thinking about you and your family everyday since I found out ..... I have sent alittle something your way with Joyce..... May God Bless you, Danielle, and our newest angle
ReplyDeleteDear Zack and Danielle even though we can not be there with you today please know that ALL of us,John and Lourdes and family, Denisse, Luis and family,Grandma Ada, and Ourselves, will be with you in thoughts and prayers and May God Bring comfort to you both in this most difficult time.We will come to see you soon.LOVE YOU BOTH,Chichi,Rick,Mikey,Steven and Jessica Negron
ReplyDeleteI wish I could some how bless the two of you - but Kian's love has always been more blessing than anyone can ask for. May your arms be full of each other sharing the love for each other and your son. We all stand in awe of a family so full of love who have battled life's trials and accepted God's love. You will never be separated from God or Kian. That is a love that overcomes death with a life everlasting. My class and I will share this news with heavy hearts, but bless you for being part of our lives.
ReplyDeleteYour Sea Gate family.
Zach and Danielle...I have followed your baby boy and what an amazing family you guys are! My heart truly goes out to you at this time. We have never met - I am the daughter in law to Tim and Mary Gertz. Jeff and I have lost our first daughter, Hailey, when she was 9 1/2 months old to a lung disease. I truly feel your pain...the one that pounds in your chest but it feels like an empty hole. Take it one day at a time....the pain will ease. Of course it will never go away but I promise you it will ease. They say things happen for a reason, not quite sure why, but if our little angels have taught us anything it is to appreciate the little things in life! The smiles, laughs, the cuddles, or even just watching them sleep...these are the things that could mean the most in your life. Lean on eachother for support. Be eachothers best friend.
ReplyDeleteDay by Day.
Lindsay Gertz