Thank God for our blessings; our angel Kian, princess Kaia, and little man Koen.
OH MY GOSH...What a cutie!!!!That smile!!!!!We love you , sweetpea!!!Grandma
What a cutie pie! I was wondering where people can send money for Kian's fundraiser that are out of town. Email me or text me.Kelster5@aol.com or 272.3800 so I can send it on. Hugs to your beautiful family!
I love the last picture where Kian is sticking his tongue out!! So funny. I'm looking forward to your fundraiser. Should be a great time to celebrate Kian's incredible journey :)
great pics! love his smile and many facial expressions - so cute!sending love and hugs. :)
OH MY GOSH...What a cutie!!!!That smile!!!!!We love you , sweetpea!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where people can send money for Kian's fundraiser that are out of town. Email me or text me.
Kelster5@aol.com or 272.3800 so I can send it on.
Hugs to your beautiful family!
I love the last picture where Kian is sticking his tongue out!! So funny. I'm looking forward to your fundraiser. Should be a great time to celebrate Kian's incredible journey :)
ReplyDeletegreat pics! love his smile and many facial expressions - so cute!
ReplyDeletesending love and hugs. :)