Danielle, our family has been thinking about the three of you and so glad to hear Kian is doing so well! I hope that you and Zach are hanging in there and know that the support of a good marriage can get you through anything! Lots of love to the three of you :)
These videos are the cutest!!!! I love it when he smacks his lips while he's eating! Gianna does the same thing!!! Do you spend all day sucking on his cheeks? I would. He is so cute I could just eat him up! God bless you all! Stephanie
Danielle, our family has been thinking about the three of you and so glad to hear Kian is doing so well! I hope that you and Zach are hanging in there and know that the support of a good marriage can get you through anything! Lots of love to the three of you :)
ReplyDeleteRebecca. Brandon and Chloie
Thanks for posting the videos. Kian is so cute. I love when he "finds his voice." You, Zach and Kian continue to be in my daily prayers.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThese videos are the cutest!!!! I love it when he smacks his lips while he's eating! Gianna does the same thing!!! Do you spend all day sucking on his cheeks? I would. He is so cute I could just eat him up! God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteStephanie