Having Kian home has been WONDERFUL! I can't even explain in words how great it feels to be home as a family. I will admit, Kian's daily schedule is very busy! We still haven't been aproved for any nursing home care yet, so we are waiting on that. But in the meantime, Zach and I have been taking care of Kian together. We have been so fortunate to have so much help from our family! No matter how busy we have been, we love every minute of taking care of Kian and loving him all day long. We thank God for this time we have with Kian and the time we have making memories as a family.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!....KIAN YOUR SOOOO CUTE CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOU!!...YOUR NANNA CHICHI LOVES YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're sooooo happy for you guys Danielle!! Kian is just adorable!! The pictures say it all ~ relief, happiness, love, such a beautiful family finally home! We'll continue to pray (I think all of the prayers have been working) that Kian receives all the help he needs to thrive once and for all! What an amazing little fighter! YAY Kian, you rock! xo
ReplyDeleteThese pictures touch my heart!! I'm so happy for you all of you! Kian looks great!! I hope you get nursing care soon...you will see how much of a help it will be for you. I will pray that you get nursing care soon!! So glad that Kian has so many people around him to love him and it will make all the difference in helping him grow stronger!! Sophia and I send our love!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
love, love, love seeing kian with mommy and daddy at home - he looks like he's doing really great! :) we're so happy for you all to be able to enjoy so many of 'the little things'. sending love, hugs, and prayers your way!
ReplyDeletep.s. love the pic of Riley and the boppy - haha! :)