Thank God
Thank God! Kian is out of surgery and doing fine. The surgeon said everything went well! The only thing was that Kian's stomach was in a different place than expected. He was able to be extubated and is breathing on his own. They will now watch him closely to make sure he continues to breathe on his own successfully. We are so thankful and can't wait to get in and be with Kian! Thank you all for your prayers and support!
God is awesome!! I love you guys! Give Kian a big kiss for me!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHurray!!!! So excited that Kian is doing well and I must say, that cutie has got some chubby cheeks that I just want to nibble on! Time to fatten him up for real and get him home to meet his best buddy :) We really miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear, I'm so relieved to hear it went well. Love you guys, Mel
ReplyDeleteawesome! so glad that the surgery was successful! can't wait to hug & love kian. :)
ReplyDelete