Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pictures

We took off Kian's breathing tube for a minute to snap a picture!
 
The Easter bunny came to visit!
 
Kian staring at mama!
Look at Kian's hand, daddy taught him that naughty gesture :)
Property of mom!
Kian and Daddy!
Kian and mommy!
Kian loves to be held!
I tried and tried to catch a smile!
So cute with his finger on his cheek, hmmmm!
Our family!
Daddy and Mommy could stare at him all day!
Kian has found his hands and puts them in his mouth and ears!

3 comments:

  1. Danielle, he is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I am praying continuously for Kian, you, and Zach. You are very strong and very missed:)
    -Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not being biased when I say that I have the cutest nephew ever!! :) You guys are such amazing and incredibly strong parents!

    Love you,

    Aunt Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margarita..Sophia's MomApril 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM

    You guys are the most beautiful family. I miss seeing Kian every day...always in my prayers, heart, and mind. Stay the strong pillars that I have witnessed this past month and continue to inspire us all. May God richly bless and heal your baby boy. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete