Prayer
Once again we are asking you all to please pray for Kian. He had a rough night last night and is needing some breathing assistance. We truly believe in the power of prayer so please pray that his lungs get stronger. Thank you all for your support!
My family has your son in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteDanielle, I keep Kian and both of you in my prayers. I pray that he will become strong enough to have his surgery so he can come home to wonderful parents and family. I know this is a very difficult time for you. I would like to come and visit if you would like company. Let me know. God Bless your family.
ReplyDeleteHi, sweetpea!!! Mia, Shanna, Matthew, Jeremy and Sienna love you so much!!..We can't wait to see your "smile"!!!..You and your mommy and daddy are always, always on our prayers.
ReplyDeleteWish I could give you a BIG hug Danielle!! Always praying for Kian and your family! Hope you all will be able to be home soon!
ReplyDelete