Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pictures

10 comments:

  1. Danielle-
    Kian is absolutely precious, and couldn't be any cuter! I just wanted to say that I think both yours and your husband's attitudes are amazing. When I read your updates, it's just amazing how positive you are. My thoughts are with you!! Garaunteed you have the cutest baby in the NICU!!! :0)
    Michelle Segal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious... Kian Zachary...can't wait to meet this little man. Your NPE family misses you!
    love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks fantastic and so edible!! I can't wait until he's home and Baby Berry has a playmate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can almost feel his soft sweet skin on my cheeks. Love his blond hair. Love to all three of you. We all miss you terribly, Danielle. Julie F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kian is so precious and looks so strong. I love looking at your blog and reading the positive updates. Keep positive. You, Zach and Kian continue to be in my prayers.

    Maribeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kian is so adorable! We miss you and are sending lots of love, prayers, and happy thoughts your way. Keep posting pics, he is beautiful!

    Love,
    Melissa and Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is the sweetest!!!..We love you Kian!!!! I can't wait to hold you !!!
    Shanna, Matthew , Jeremy and Sienna send you the biggest hug and many kisses!!!
    I love you and your Mom and Dad very much...Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kian is so adorable! You all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! What a beautiful family! NPE misses you, Danielle! :)
    Love, Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. we have never met before...my in-laws are good friends with your parents Danielle....Tim and Mary Gertz. Just wanted you to know that we think about you guys all the time and we hope nothing but the best for your family. Your little boy is so CUTE!!! Stay strong for eachother, but more importantly for Kian.
    take care -
    Jeff & Lindsay Gertz

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so stinkin' cute i can't stand it! Can't wait to meet him!! He is so loved already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete