Kaia

Kaia

Koen

Koen

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pictures

Here are some pictures of our precious little Kian!




 
 

6 comments:

  1. Danielle, he is so cute! I can see both of you in him. I am so happy to see you guys holding him and feeding him! What a blessing that he is off of that ventilator. I pray he continues to take giant leaps forward! Is he requiring the high pressure Vapotherm or is that just regular oxygen through his nasal cannula? Just curious... either one is great progress from a breathing standpoint. I know you guys are going through more than we could all imagine. Stay strong. We will continue the prayer!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little guy! We look forward to meeting Kian when he comes home. Our prayers are with you.

    Ron and Kellie Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures just melt my heart. Words cant describe how happy I am for the two of you that you guys got to hold your little guy. Its a beautiful sight. We will continue to pray for you.

    Amy and Joey Chambers Smirnov

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was that teddy bear....julie f.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetpea: Grandma Mia loves you very much!!!..Cannot wait to hold you and play with you!!!!...Shanna, Matthew and Jeremy love you so much and send you their love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker and Reagan can't wait to meet their new friend! We are all so happy for you and Kian is lucky to have such wonderful parents. You're all in our daily thoughts and prayers. We love you!

    ReplyDelete