Hospital
We have been at the hospital since last night. I am typing this in between contractions that are 4 minutes apart and getting strong. And we haven't even started the pitocin yet! We will keep you all updated and I will post a picture of me in the beautiful hospital gown soon! :) Please pray for a safe delivery and that Kian is strong when he is born. Thank you!
We are thinking about you guys today and praying that Kian will be strong! He is a little miracle that we can't wait to meet!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sherri, Richie, Shelbi, and Rilie
I hope all is still going well...I pray that baby Kian, mom and dad are all healthy and baby Kian is extra strong!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Katie
Welcome Baby Kian! We have not stopped thinking about you. We are praying for you and your mom and dad. I can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHugs to all of you!
Love,
Chandra
Thinking about the whole Moss family today! Praying for Baby Kian to be strong! Hope all is going well!
ReplyDelete:) Melissa
Hi beautiful! (and Zach:)) I am praying for Kian to be a little warrior during his time in the hospital. I really cannot wait to meet him and see you guys! Love you lots,
ReplyDeleteMelissa M.